Samsung N820 Clone Stock ROM Flash File/Firmware Free Download
The latest flash files of http://innaz2.blogspot.com /" target="_blank">Samsung N820 Clone has been released and free downloading links are available for download. Flashing of mobile does at those stage if mobile is working slow or completely break with the reason of its outdated or corrupted firmware. You will need to always flash your mobile with latest updated flash files. After flashing your mobile will restore in its original settings. We are sharing free and official site downloading links so you can manage downloading easily. You can any time update your mobile firmware if its new updated are available. During updating your mobile will connect to its official servers and will get new updates if it have been released by its official server. You can use different tools or boxes for flashing. Flashing tools lets you to flash your mobiles with USB data cable without flashing boxes.
ANDROID VER:4.4.2 Kitkat
BASEBAND VER:MOLY.WR8.W1315.MD.WG.MP.V43, 2014/09/17 10:12
BUILD NUMBER:X5_72KK_KK_3GW_B15_EMMC_32_4_QHD_THX_5X_6X 20150821.225541
Samsung N820 Clone Firmware Download Here
File password is: http://www.innaz2.blogspot.com
MTK Flash Tool Using SP Flash Tool Download http://innaz2.blogspot.com /2015/11/mtk-sp-flash-tool-latest-version.html">Here
Mediatek (MTK) USB Driver Download http://innaz2.blogspot.com /2015/12/all-mtk-mediatek-usb-driver-free-download.html">Here
How To Install ROM:
- Unpack FlashTools, and Click on Flash_tool.exe
- Select "scatter-Loading" and search MT6572_Android_scatter.txt in ROM
- Wait file to be added into Flash Tool
- Select "Download Only" or if upgrade "Firmware upgrade"
- Turn off your phone, remove the battery (if the battery is removable) and replace it after some seconds (and don't turn on the phone).
- Press “Download” button to start
- and connect your phone into the computer via USB data cable.
- The process will start and a red progress bar will appear after color purple, yellow.
- And green circles display
- Finish !
- You can now safely disconnect your phone and turn it on.