Here you will download latest stock roms of Maximus MAX908. The latest Maximus Flash file, stock rom file without password size is 274 MB. The downloading link has been brought you from indishare. You can download it from the given downloading link below here. The given stock rom file is only compatible with Maximus MAX908 mobile phone. You can only flash your Maximus MAX908 brand by using. http://innaz2.blogspot.com /2015/11/mtk-sp-flash-tool-latest-version.html" target="_blank">SP FLASH TOOL
How to Download
Click on the given downloading link at the bottom of this page.
Follow the instructions which will be shown in front of you after clicking on the link below
Use a compatible flashing tool while flashing process
After sucessfull flashing your brand, just reboot it and keep enjoying.
Start downloading of Maximus MAX908 latest firmware/ stock rom from here. It is the most recent stock rom file which has been brough you from an open source. It is an official file that has been downloaded from Maximus official site and then uploaded on indishare, and indishare downloading link has been shared for you. Download
Maximus MAX908 Firmware Download Here
File password is: http://www.innaz2.blogspot.com
MTK Flash Tool Using SP Flash Tool Download http://innaz2.blogspot.com /2015/11/mtk-sp-flash-tool-latest-version.html" target="_blank">Here
Mediatek (MTK) USB Driver Download http://innaz2.blogspot.com /2015/12/all-mtk-mediatek-usb-driver-free-download.html" target="_blank">Here
How To Install ROM:
- Unpack FlashTools, and Click on Flash_tool.exe
- Select "scatter-Loading" and search MT6572_Android_scatter.txt in ROM
- Wait file to be added into Flash Tool
- Select "Download Only" or if upgrade "Firmware upgrade"
- Turn off your phone, remove the battery (if the battery is removable) and replace it after some seconds (and don't turn on the phone).
- Press “Download” button to start
- and connect your phone into the computer via USB data cable.
- The process will start and a red progress bar will appear after color purple, yellow.
- And green circles display
- Finish !
- You can now safely disconnect your phone and turn it on.