Lenovo K4 Note has been finally launched in New York. The Lenovo K4 Note isn't just a smartphone but a multimedia powerhouse. Apart from the powerful hardware Lenovo has introduced two special features in the K4 Note. One is the TheaterMax VR technology and another is the life-like surround sound. The Lenovo K4 Note is coming along with an ANTVR virtual reality headset. This ANT VR headset uses the TheaterMax technology which converts any video or games into 'immersive large screen experience'. So people who want to enjoy games and videos at a larger screen can consider this smartphone. For playing games with the VR headset, one should use a game controller for android.
Lenovo K4 Note Specifications
- Processor: It has an octa-core 64-bit MT6753 processor.
- GPU and RAM: The Lenovo K4 Note features the Mali T720-MP3 450 MHz 3D graphics. It also packs 3GB LPDDR3 RAM which is fastest in its class. Whether it is a game or an app it will run smoothly. Most heavy games can be played at max settings.
- Storage: The internal storage is 16 GB and can be further expanded up to 128 GB via micro SD. The phone fully supports USB OTG function.
- Display: Lenovo K4 Note has a 5.5 inch Full HD IPS display with 403 ppi. The screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. The big display gives the immersive multimedia experience. The screen is also best in class for 3D gaming experience.
- Camera: The phone packs a 13 MP rear camera with a dual CCT flash and a 5 MP selfie camera.
- Software: The phone runs android 5.1.1 Lollipop but is likely to be updated to android 6.0 Marshmallow soon.
- Battery: Lenovo K4 Note has a 3300 mAh non-removable Li-Po battery. The battery is large enough to hold more charge so that you can watch movies and browse for longer times.
- Connectivity: Lenovo K4 Note has all basic connectivity options like the Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC, GPRS, 3G and 4G LTE. The phone is dual SIM enabled with 4G connectivity in both SIM slots. The Wi-Fi is dual-band so you will be able to connect to 5 GHz Wi-Fi networks which are more reliable.
Read: http://innaz2.blogspot.com /2016/02/lenovo-k4-note-specs-price-and-review.html">Lenovo K4 Note Review
Lenovo K4 Note also features the fingerprint sensor for enhanced security. You can make payments with this fingerprint sensor on an NFC-enabled outlet. This is the first android smartphone to deliver the Dolby atmos surround sound experience over dual front speakers. Lenovo has partnered with ANT VR for offering the VR headset. It has also partnered with Skullcandy and is offering the Skullcandy Ando earphones for the HD surround sound. The earphones have to be purchased separately. The ANT VR and Dolby atmos technology work together to give the theater like experience with life-like surround sound on an android smartphone.
Lenovo K4 Note Price
The Lenovo K4 Note is priced at INR 11,999. But if you want to buy it with the ANT VR bundle then it will cost you INR 12,499. The device will be available on amazon.in from January 19th, 2016.
Why To Buy
Lenovo K4 Note is currently the world's first budget android smartphone to feature the ANT VR and Dolby atmos technology. The fingerprint sensor enhances the overall device's security and also supports gestures. At just Rs. 12,499 Lenovo K4 Note is offering something that can't be expected from the mid segment android phones.