Below are some of the best and exclusive tips right for your iPhone just have have a look @ all of them may you get some best usability from
1. Enabling parental Control : parental control is really useful when you want to apply restrictions to your child on what he is accessing from his iPhone. You can restrict Music, Photos, Videos etc.
Go to Settings > General > Restrictions.
Simply enable it and enter the 4 digit passcode you are done now just restrict apps you want to.
2. Email Multiple Images : you can email multiple images by go to Photos > Select the album you want to use > Tap icon on the bottom left > Select up to 5 Photos > now you can simply share, copy or delete.
3. Scroll to Top : running any application or browsing contacts if you want to directly go on top than there is simply touch to go up option. When you are down in some app simply touch the above status bar and it will slide you back to top.
4. Adding words to dictionary : some words may not be recognized by your iPhones as they can be from your native language but if you are typing something in notepad and you typed it something for 5 times than that word is automatically added into your dictionary.
5. Quick Delete Trick : you can a great deleting feature in iPhone by simply touching and selecting all the stuff you wanna delete and than simply deleting than up but if you wanna quickly delete than there is simply quick trick just swipe that word or email or anything a notepad file it will give you a option to delete that single file easily.
6. More special Characters : if you want to add some stylish letter than simply hold that letter like A or B than you will see many more letters from that word will just Pop Up in front of you.
7. Street View for From Google : Search for a city like New York or anything > Afterwards you will see a little orange badge > Tap on that badge to get Google Street View. That’s it now Impress your friends.
8. Soft Reset : Press and hold Power and the Home Button together for few seconds than your iPhone will reboot.
9. Battery Saving Tips : iPhone sucks @ the battery point of view so check some Tips below to save some amount for the future use.
- Go to Settings > Brightness > Dim your screen to 50 % approx.
- Go to Settings > Mail,Contacts,Calendar > Fetch New Data > Make it manually.
- Turn off 3G by going to Settings > Network > Enable 3G and Slide it to Off.
Bluetooth should also be switched off @ the time you don’t need it General > Bluetooth > Slide it too Off.
10. Mute Ringer : when a call comes both ringer and vibration goes on just press the Sleep button ones to silent it and press one more time to make it busy.
So that were some of the Tricks to get your iPhone experience into a smooth road and help you have more fun.