Moto 360 was designed to be timeless—and that goes for our software, too! Today we are beginning to roll out a new Android Wear update coming to your watch soon. In this update you will find:
- Smart Battery Saving - When your battery hits 15%, your Moto 360 will turn off ambient mode, so you don’t have to remember to.
- Timely Time Checks - Moto 360 will synchronize the time with your phone more often to make sure it is up to the minute.
- User Interface Tweaks - We observed with consumers that there are many times where you want to use your Moto 360 as truly a classic watch—a beautiful way to see the time. A new gesture now lets you see the full watch face without permanently dismissing a notification. Just touch the top of a notification and swipe down. You’ll see the notification again when you have another high priority notification.
- Mood Lighting - Moto 360 will adjust to the lighting of the room while charging, so that it isn’t too bright or too dark.
- Readying the wires for Bluetooth - There are a couple of under-the-hood enhancements that will pave the way for connecting Bluetooth headsets to the watch.
- Bug Squashing - As usual, bugs are squashed to enhance the overall user experience.
Let us know what you think. And keep checking our official Moto 360 Google+ community for more news and fun.
Posted by Lally Narwal, Product Marketing