Innaz Review, Samsung Galaxy, price and specifications, Flash Android, Games For Your Apple, Jailbreak Tool For iOS, IMEI Unlock Method

Minggu, 20 Maret 2011

Me, myself and my new stuff.

Me, myself and my new stuff. - In the past, when I started to start blogging, many thoughts disturbed me. I want to have a blog with a nice and interesting look. I am constantly looking for basic tutorials from some web and blogs on the internet. And thankfully, one by one I started to do it, and of course have to go through some confusion process first, but the most important of a blog that is content, yes on the blog Innaz Review we will discuss a lot of information about gadgets that are very in need by you, now we will discuss first about Me, myself and my new stuff. please refer to the information we will convey until completion:

Articles : Me, myself and my new stuff.
full Link : Me, myself and my new stuff.
Article camera, Article Creativity, Article photography, Article Spring, Article This is Me, Article Vintage,

You can also see our article on:


Me, myself and my new stuff.

Okay, we all know I got a new camera. This camera is beautiful, wonderful and amazing. It also has a self timer shooting option...*ahem, cough, hint*

 I also bought a dress. It is handmade and from the fifties. The shop owner said she acquired it from two older women who were selling their house and needed to get rid of an attic full of clothes from their youth. JACKPOT! I love vintage stuff. I adore handmade stuff. I also like stuff from cute little shops (just opened today!), especially when the stuff you want costs $10. Win, win, win situation.

With the combination of the camera, the vintage dress, and the springy weather I thought it would be a good time for a narcissistic photo session. So here it is!

Look at me, all smarty looking and in a dress. 
*okay, I'm not actually reading. I just thought a little Sherlock would be nice as a prop.

Dear Bella, 
We're pale.
Love, 
your legs.

Cliche I have a book on my face shot? check.

I sort of stop looking like me when I make this face?
This is more like me, for sure. Why sit on a couch if you can sit on the top of it?

 I feel like this photo is TOTALLY me. 
It's been a while since pure me-ness has been captured by a camera, but this right here? 
That sarcastic and sassy face?
Oh yes. That  is ME.



*update: I was told that if I wore pearls and pushed a vacuum I could be June Cleaver (from leave it to beaver) in this outfit. Apparently that is a compliment on the fact that I can rock a dress from another era. But honestly people, would June Cleaver make ^that^ face? I think not. And besides, her dresses are all one color and boring. Mine is...so not. :)



so much information Me, myself and my new stuff.

hopefully Me, myself and my new stuff. information can provide benefits for you in determining the gadgets that fit your needs in daily life.

you just read Me, myself and my new stuff. if you feel this information is useful and want to bookmark or share it please use link https://innaz2.blogspot.com/2011/03/me-myself-and-my-new-stuff.html if you want more information please search on other pages this blog.

Tag : , , , , , ,
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Me, myself and my new stuff.

1 komentar:

  1. Munchkins cat breeder, we stand behind our guarantee, our customers, and our kittens! We go to great efforts to ensure that our kittens are healthy and socialized with an excellent demeanor that is native to the breed of each kitten.
    munchkin kittens for sale
    munchkin kittens
    munchkin for sale
    munchkin cats for sale

    BalasHapus