Innaz Review, Samsung Galaxy, price and specifications, Flash Android, Games For Your Apple, Jailbreak Tool For iOS, IMEI Unlock Method

Rabu, 03 Juni 2015

How To Fix "Complete action using Touchwiz" on Galaxy S5 Lollipop

How To Fix "Complete action using Touchwiz" on Galaxy S5 Lollipop - In the past, when I started to start blogging, many thoughts disturbed me. I want to have a blog with a nice and interesting look. I am constantly looking for basic tutorials from some web and blogs on the internet. And thankfully, one by one I started to do it, and of course have to go through some confusion process first, but the most important of a blog that is content, yes on the blog Innaz Review we will discuss a lot of information about gadgets that are very in need by you, now we will discuss first about How To Fix "Complete action using Touchwiz" on Galaxy S5 Lollipop please refer to the information we will convey until completion:

Articles : How To Fix "Complete action using Touchwiz" on Galaxy S5 Lollipop
full Link : How To Fix "Complete action using Touchwiz" on Galaxy S5 Lollipop

You can also see our article on:


How To Fix "Complete action using Touchwiz" on Galaxy S5 Lollipop


There were a lot of problems that occurred after Galaxy S5 received the much anticipated Android 5 Lollipop update and one of them was the crashing of the device's default interface known as Touchwiz.

One of the most reported error messages is "Complete action using Touchwiz" which gives the user an option to choose between other launchers. However, if there were no other third-party launchers installed, the options will be Touchwiz Home and Touchwiz Easy.

Of course, users will have to choose between these two choices only to be asked to choose between them over and over again. Others said the message pops up whenever they hit the Home button.

Basically, it's a glitch but it's actually more of an annoyance than anything else. Imagine you'll have to choose between Touchwiz Home and Touchwiz Easy every time you hit the Home button.

We got a few readers asking for help about this issue. We did reply to all of them and thankfully, their issues were resolved. Here's one of the conversations we had with our reader:

Melanie: Hi guys. My name is Melanie and I am a Galaxy S5 owner. I need your help as my phone keeps bugging me after I updated it to lollipop a few days ago. The problem is I am prompted to choose between Touchwiz Home and Touchwiz Easy every time I hit the Home key on my phone. It says, "Complete action using Touchwiz." I am hoping you'd help me. Thanks.

Sebertech: Hello Melanie! We are sorry you're experiencing this very annoying problem. We are willing to help you and spend time troubleshooting your problem. The first thing we want  you to do is boot your phone in Safe Mode. Do you know how to do that?

Melanie: Thank you guys for your time! Yes, I know how to boot my phone in safe mode, in fact, it's already in safe mode now. What should I do next?

Sebertech: Okay, that's good. Now, try to hit the Home key to see if the prompt still pops up.

Melanie: It still does.

Sebertech: Alright, so at least, we know it's not a third-party apps that's causing this; it's the firmware. Don't worry, it can easily be fixed. Try this:

1. From any Home screen, tap Apps.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Scroll to Applications section
4. Tap Application manager.
5. Swipe right to the ALL screen.
6. Find and tap SetDefaultLauncher.
7. Tap Clear cache.
8. Tap Clear data, then OK.

Melanie: Wow! That was fast! I just did that when I hit the Home key, the message won't appear anymore! Thanks a lot guys! I really appreciate all your efforts and time. Wow!

The SetDefaultLauncher is actually a service that handles information about the user's preference on what launcher to use. It seems like the lollipop update messed up the data of this service so the phone couldn't remember the preference set by the user whenever the prompt pops up. Clearing the cache and data will reset the service to its default settings and that will take care of the problem.

I hope this post can somehow help you especially those who have problems related to Touchwiz. If you have questions or if you need help, feel free to contact our team at sebertech@gmail.com and we will help you with your Android problems. Thanks for reading!



so much information How To Fix "Complete action using Touchwiz" on Galaxy S5 Lollipop

hopefully How To Fix "Complete action using Touchwiz" on Galaxy S5 Lollipop information can provide benefits for you in determining the gadgets that fit your needs in daily life.

you just read How To Fix "Complete action using Touchwiz" on Galaxy S5 Lollipop if you feel this information is useful and want to bookmark or share it please use link https://innaz2.blogspot.com/2015/06/how-to-fix-action-using-touchwiz-on.html if you want more information please search on other pages this blog.

Tag :
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : How To Fix "Complete action using Touchwiz" on Galaxy S5 Lollipop

48 komentar:

  1. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  2. Reveal technique Playing slots XO or SLOTXO to get profit back. เล่นสล็อตXO

    BalasHapus
  3. I felt very happy while reading this site. This was really very informative site for me. I really liked it. This was really a cordial post. Thanks a lot!.สล็อตเว็บใหญ่

    BalasHapus
  4. hi was just seeing if you minded a comment. i like your website and the thme you picked is super. I will be back.บา คา ร่า วอ เลท

    BalasHapus
  5. Thank you for some other informative website. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such a perfect method? I have a venture that I am simply now running on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such info.สล็อต ฝาก-ถอน true wallet ไม่มี บัญชีธนาคาร

    BalasHapus
  6. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free.สล็อตแตกง่าย ชินอิจิ

    BalasHapus
  7. Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post.สล็อตxo ชินอิจิ

    BalasHapus
  8. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include.เว็บสล็อตเว็บตรง ชินอิจิ

    BalasHapus
  9. I was surfing the Internet for information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject.เว็บตรงสล็อต ชินอิจิ

    BalasHapus
  10. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good workเว็บ ตรง ชินอิจิ

    BalasHapus
  11. I needed to thanks for this wonderful read through by way of!! I certainly savoring Just about every particular person hardly any very little bit of it I have you bookmarked to take a look at new things you submit.สล็อตออนไลน์

    BalasHapus
  12. Favourable Website, during which did u consider the data on this publishing?I have go through a few of the articles on your site now, and I basically like your vogue. Thanks a million and be sure to sustain the prosperous get The task carried out.สล็อต 999

    BalasHapus
  13. Outstanding report. Really fascinating to look through. I essentially love to read this type of great post. Many many thanks! retain rocking.สล็อตวอเลท

    BalasHapus
  14. Many thanks for an exceedingly interesting site. What else may perhaps Probably I get that kind of knowledge composed in these an ideal system? I’ve a endeavor that i'm just now working on, Which i are literally with the watch out for this kind of data.สล็อตแตกง่าย

    BalasHapus
  15. I like this data into the nicely-investigated information and remarkable wording. I bought so linked to this compound that I couldn’t cease finding out. I'm amazed coupled with your perform and talent. Thanks an excessive amount of.บา คา ร่า วอ เลท

    BalasHapus
  16. An extremely fantastic web site put up. We are already undoubtedly grateful in your weblog publish. You will note lots of techniques just after likely to your submit.บา คา ร่า วอ เลท

    BalasHapus
  17. I would want to say this Website actually convinced me to acquire it completed! Many thanks, Wonderful write-up.บา คา ร่า วอ เลท

    BalasHapus
  18. I think that is an educational publish and it is rather advantageous and proficient. therefore, I would choose to thank you for the endeavours you have built in crafting this shorter short article.สล็อต ฝาก-ถอน true wallet ไม่มี บัญชีธนาคาร

    BalasHapus
  19. Wow, amazing publish. I'd like to place in creating similar to this likewise - employing time and real hard work that can help make an incredible posting... but I established points off too much and hardly seem to get started on. Thanks though.บาคาร่าวอเลท

    BalasHapus
  20. I do think This is usually an enlightening short article and it is very practical and educated. for this reason, I desire to many thanks on your attempts you have manufactured in generating this informative short article.สล็อตทรูวอเลท

    BalasHapus
  21. Took me time and Electrical power to browse the various reviews, but I really appreciated the create-up. It proved for currently being Pretty sensible to me And that i am certain to all of the commenters in this post! It’s constantly brilliant If you're able to not merely be educated, but Furthermore entertained!สล็อตxo

    BalasHapus
  22. Favourable Internet site, particularly where by did u think of the awareness on this Placing up?I have review some of the short article written content on your internet site now, And that i basically like your vogue. Lots of many thanks one,000,000 and ensure that you maintain the effective do The task.เว็บสล็อต

    BalasHapus
  23. This is usually this kind of an incredible resource that you'll be featuring in addition to you give it absent devoid of Price. I actually like looking at web-site that have an idea of the worth of giving a high quality useful resource devoid of paying out a dime.เว็บสล็อตเว็บตรง

    BalasHapus
  24. I surely going through every single negligible tiny little bit of it. It is an excellent World wide web website and magnificent share. I need to thank you. Terrific occupation! You fellas do a great Site, and also have some wonderful contents. Sustain The nice do The task.เว็บตรงสล็อต

    BalasHapus
  25. Any time you utilize an actual company, you should be in the position to present Guidance, share aspects and select the formatting layout.เว็บ ตรง

    BalasHapus
  26. This one of a kind papers fantastic, and My wife or husband And that I really like Just about every single of your perform you have positioned into this. I’m particular that you will be earning an exceedingly useful place. I has been Additionally joyful. Excellent finish!สล็อต เว็บ ตรง

    BalasHapus